| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jakutsk in October is cold at -8.5 °C (16.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -3 °C (26.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -12 °C (10.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in October is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in October is droughty with occasional snow. A paltry 19.6mm (0.8in) of H2O accrues across on average 13 days.
- The heavens above Jakutsk are dull having on balance a trifling 3:00 of splendid sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 8:24 long and the longest day is 11:23 long with an average length of 9:53.
- There are approximately 6:28 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 31.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 68.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Jakutsk October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Jakutsk, Russia
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Jakutsk:
- Dzardzan, Russia - 791.6 kms (491.9 miles) NNW
- Zigansk, Russia - 608.5 kms (378.1 miles) NNW
- Selagoncy, Russia - 880.8 kms (547.4 miles) NW
- Viljujsk, Russia - 454.5 kms (282.4 miles) WNW
- Suntar, Russia - 627.5 kms (389.9 miles) W
- Olekminsk, Russia - 528.9 kms (328.7 miles) WSW
- Vitim, Russia - 970.8 kms (603.3 miles) W
- Aldan, Russia - 447.3 kms (278 miles) SW
- Cara, Russia - 859.4 kms (534 miles) SW
- Culman/ Neriugri, Russia - 637.9 kms (396.4 miles) SSW
- Bomnak, Russia - 813.2 kms (505.3 miles) S
- Skovorodino, Russia - 952.7 kms (592 miles) SSW